The Digideck's iPad app gives users the opportunity to download an offline version of any presentation to their iPad with the click of a button. See below for details on the iPad app and its usage.
- Downloading the App
- Logging In
- Viewing your Presentation List
- Downloading a Presentation
- View a Downloaded Presentation
- Exit a Presentation
- Delete a Presentation
- Refresh Library
- Canceling Download
- Logging Out
1. Downloading the App:
i. Within the App Store, search 'Digideck'.
ii. Then click 'Install' to download the app to your iPad. Note: You must be on iOS version 9 or above to download the app.
2. Logging In:
i. Once you open the app, log in using your Digideck login and password.
3. Presentation List
i. Once logged in, you will see a list of your presentations AND any presentation from your organization's presentation library that was created as 'Public', rather than 'Private'.
4. Downloading a Presentation:
To download any presentation from the app, simply tap the presentation and it will begin downloading. The download process has three parts:
- Processing: This is where the deck is generated, which happens directly after you tap on the presentation you want to download. This is indicated by a buffering circle around your presentation's container. This process can take seconds to minutes depending on the size of the presentation.
- Downloading: Is the step where the assets of your presentation are actually downloaded. This happens directly after the presentation has finished processing, and is indicated by a progress bar atop the presentation's container (see below).
- Extracting: The app extracts the assets that were downloaded into a usable format for your device/computer. This occurs after the downloading is complete, and is indicated (similar to the processing indication), by a buffering circle re-appearing in the presentation's container. This process can also take seconds to minutes, depending on the size of the presentation.